What are cookies?
A cookie is a small piece of text that the websites you visit send to the browser and that allows the website to remember information about your visit, such as your preferred language and other options, in order to facilitate your next visit and make the site is most helpful to you. Cookies play a very important role and contribute to a better browsing experience for the user.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Analysis cookies – These are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out statistical measurement and analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
- Advertising cookies – They are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of advertising spaces on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use you make of our website. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
Third Party Cookies
This website uses third-party services to collect information for statistical purposes and for the use of the website: Hubspot
How to disable Cookies
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
Below you can access the configuration of the most frequent web browsers to accept, install or deactivate cookies:
- Google Chrome – https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Mozilla Firefox – https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias?redirectslug=habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we&redirectlocale=es
- Safari – https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265